The results of UXLERIS works have been publishing in high-quality HCI and Software Engineering conferences and journals.
The team also disseminates UXLERIS findings to the society by delivering several presentations in schools, academic weeks, and reporting notes in Sorocaba’s newspaper.
Important outcomes and awards can be highlighted:
- SoftCoDeR (Software Cooperative Design Research) approach: a methodology that brings together the knowledge of academia and the industry experience by matching CMD (Cooperative Method Development) with DSR (Design Science Research). In the approach, CMD and DSR are closely related to problem-solving based on the construction of artefacts to solve such problems. SoftCoDeR approach has been evaluated in real-world projects by software developers.
- Award: in top 5 of SBES best papers.
- CHOMA, J.; ZAINA, L. A. M.; SILVA, T. S.. Towards an Approach Matching CMD and DSR to Improve the Academia-Industry Software Development Partnership: A Case of Agile and UX Integration. In: 29th Brazilian Symposium on Software Engineering, p. 51-60, Belo Horizonte, 2015.
- CHOMA, J.; ZAINA, L. A. M.; SILVA, T. S.. SoftCoDeR approach: promoting Software Engineering Academia-Industry partnership using CMD, DSR AND ESE. Journal of Software Engineering Research and Development, v4, p 8-28, 2016.
- DUCI (Design for User-Centered Innovation): a methodology to lead HCI and Entrepreneurship courses in parallel in the Computing area. The methodology is project-driven where HCI techniques, methods and fundamentals are presented as a tool to potentialize the innovation centred on the user.
- ZAINA, L. A. M.; ALVARO, A. A design methodology for user-centered innovation in the software development area. Journal of Systems and Software, v. 110, p. 155-177, 2015.
- BUENO, D. C. ; ZAINA, L. A. M. . Um estudo exploratório comparativo sobre adaptação web móvel em frameworks front-end na perspectiva dos usuários finais. In: XV Simpósio Brasileiro sobre Fatores Humanos em Sistemas Computacionais, 2016, São Paulo. Anais do XV Simpósio Brasileiro sobre Fatores Humanos em Sistemas Computacionais, 2016.
- Award: 3rd Place in Best Paper Award.
- CAMPOS, A. ; SOARES, E. ; MARTINS, G. ; YOSHIDA, L. ; OLIVEIRA, M. ; ZAINA, L. A. M. . Avaliação de Comunicabilidade, Usabilidade e Retorno Emocional no Transporte Público: Um Estudo do Moovit. In: XV Simpósio Brasileiro sobre Fatores Humanos em Sistemas Computacionais, 2016, São Paulo. Anais do XV Simpósio Brasileiro sobre Fatores Humanos em Sistemas Computacionais, 2016.
- Award: Champion of the HCI Evaluation Competition